cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Autoshape --> Rectangle (xsl:number processing error))
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:02:06 GMT
Yan, Charlene wrote:
> I'm using xsl:number in the following.  Every time after I add
 > from="27" in the tag, it will give me the error below.  Is it
 > caused by changing Transform type xslt to xalan in the sitemap?

No.

> <xsl:number level="any" count="buProdId" from="27"/>

According to the spec:
   http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#number
the 'from' attribute takes an XPath pattern as value:
  "The from attribute is a pattern that specifies where counting starts."
You supplied a number, which causes the XSLT processor to barf, naturally.
This is quite independent on whether you use Cocoon or not.

For further help about XSLT, check the XSL list:
   http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/

J.Pietschmann