cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Georges Roux <georges.r...@pacageek.org>
Subject Re: OOo and ZipArchive serializer
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:12:54 GMT
Well, I m not ready to post, because have some problems with ZipArchive
serializer
In OpenOffice Writer document (sxw) there is 4 files:
meta.xml
styles.xml
content.xml
settings.xml
and a directory META-INF/

meta.xml  is not compressed  to allow easy searching and extraction of
the meta data.
Well, How can I do that, is there a ZipArchive parameter to fixe the
compression level to 0% for this file?

Georges