cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: POI --Setting logger Level
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 20:43:36 GMT
Hello Vishal,

the HSSFSerializer has a logger in its configuration in the sitemap (at
least you can set one). The log level can then be configured in the
logkit.xconf.

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ExploringTheLogs

Joerg

Mehra, Vishal wrote:
> I have a  java application which executes dynamic SQL and based on the result set generates
appropriate .XLS file. This java application internally uses cocoon and poi libraries to generate
the Excel file.

> By default, for each cell generation approximately 10 lines are getting printed on the
console. As, I have a large Excel file, generation of this file is taking a very long time.
It appears the debug level is set to DEBUG (if not specified)