cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Hochsteger <e9625...@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject Re: [Summary] Cocoon Stammtisch, Vienna, Austria
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:22:49 GMT
Hi Reinhard!

I don't know, if you counted some of my collegues in, as I announced
some time ago that I'll take with me.

Now I know it for sure and here are their Names:
* Christian Burger
* Thomas Haginger
* Christian Hauer
* Andreas Köll
* Christoph Takacs

With me (Andreas Hochsteger) that makes 6 people from ÖAMTC.

Sorry for the late response, but I was in Sorrento (Italy) until
yesterday and had a great holiday with my girlfriend ;-)