cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Holger Dewes <h.de...@insiders.de>
Subject Sunshine-Portal request handling
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 08:06:48 GMT
Hello all,

I'm trying out the Sunshine-Portal shipped with Cocoon 2.0.4. Looks fine
so far, but I have some questions about the request handling. Basically,
  I want a sunlet to contain a form to send some data back to that, or
possibly one or more other sunlets. I'm using sunspotdemo-portlets as
action/URL for that (that being the URL that matches the pipeline with
the sunSpot generator). Is this the correct way to do this?

Also, it seems that any request parameters of my own are lost. So I
patched the PortalGenerator class to store these parameters in the
session, but that seems crude. Is there a better way to do this? Are the
parameters somewhere else, where I haven't been looking?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
--
Holger Dewes