cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Daniel McOrmond <da...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: redirect at the end of a pipeline/match
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 18:11:43 GMT
Drop the xml serialization. I don't want to send that back as a result.
What I do want to do is display a page that now includes the new
information which came from this database insert. Does this make sense?

<map:match pattern='comment'>
   <map:generate src="xml/insert_comment.xml"/>
   <map:transform type="sql">
       <map:parameter name="use-connection" value="myconnection"/>
   <map:transform>
   <REDIRECT or something here/>
</map:match>

-Daniel