cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas SANDRI <nicolas.san...@free.fr>
Subject "No buffer space available"
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 13:28:11 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to extract rows from my MySQL database and convert it to an
XML file, using Tomcat/Cocoon.
I'm running :
   FreeBSD 5.0R
   Sun JRE 1.3.1 (patchset 8)
   Tomcat 4.1.18
   Cocoon 2.0.4
   MySQL 3.23.54
   MySQL J/Connector 3.0.6

When I start loading my page (a simple XSP/ESQL), I get the normal XML
datas but after a moment download stops and a HTML page is added at end
of file. All of my other pages work but this one that extract a lot of
rows (more than 4,000) doesn't work.
In the html part, I got an error page with this message :
[...]
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in
ServerPagesGenerator.generate(): java.lang.RuntimeException: Error
opening connection to dburl: jdbc:mysql://localhost/my_db: Unable to
connect to any hosts due to exception: java.net.SocketException: No
buffer space available
[...]

Any ideas ?

Thanks