cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Scherler, Thorsten" <Thorsten.Scher...@weidmueller.de>
Subject Woody
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:07:39 GMT
Hello group,

I am looking for some information of and experience with woody.
I had a look @ the wikki and I find it very usefull but I would like some "use-cases".

I am planning to the following with it:
In my thesis a friend and I develop a web based consulting system. We use a highly structured
method. The core elements of the method are based on more or less standardised questionnaires.
This questionnaire has to be answered for different category groups and from different parties.

We use the 9 elements of Porters value chain as category groups (I wrote this for better understanding,
only). So the "same" questionnaire has to be used for 9 different categories. That means the
questionnaire has to be highly reusable.

After the questionnaire has been answered we have to use business logic to get the result.
This result has to be finally write into a database.

I think woody is doing that but what is the main advantage in comparison with e.g. struts.

I know this are just some basic information about what we are planning to do but maybe it
is enough to get some input from the group.

If somebody have experience with the use of woody please let me know.

King Regards
</Thorsten>

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Thorsten Scherler