cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject RE: <session:getxml> from an XSP page
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:32:30 GMT
hi:

OKAY! I hear your voice :)

I attach 3 files:

1- bienvenidos.xsp  - a welcome page after authentication that get the
user name from the authentication framework. Is an example of how to use
it. Please check the XSP header.
2-XSPSessionHelper1.java - The Helper class that have a helper method for
the <xsp-session:getxml> tag.

You need to put this file into your cocoon CVS at:

src/blocks/session-fw/java/org/apache/cocoon/webapps/session/components

3-session.xsp - Include the new tag <xsp-session:getxml>. You need to
deploy it at:

src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java

After deploying the "XSPSessionHelper1.java" and "session.xsl" rebuild
Cocoon.

That is it!

You now will be able to use the <xsp-session:getxml tag> from XSP!

BTW, I dont know why does not include this to the CVS. It is nearly a year
since the bug 13070 is there. I am too lazy to do the patch for this tag
again. Sorry.

I hope it would really help.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo