cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject RE: <session:getxml> from an XSP page
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:08:36 GMT
> So how can I get the user information from my portal?

I dont know. XSP does not support:

<session:getxml context="request" path="/parameter/role"/>

Because this is a transformer tag. I dont use portal block at all. This is
a good question that I posted last year and appears like nobody has
interest in use sesion tags with XSP.

I have a code that can help you but I never tried it with a tag like you:

<xsp-session:getxml context="request" path="/parameter/role"/>

I wrote the tag to use it just for access the authentication framework:

<xsp-session:getxml context="authentication"
    path="/authentication/data/nombre_completo"/>

If you are interested in it, let me know and I can send you the lastest
code that work with current CVS.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.