cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Edison Too <edison...@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject Re: Can't seem to load Firebird driver
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 15:13:32 GMT
Hi,

Not sure if you are aware of this, the Firdbird JDBC driver is not an all-in-one jar. We did
work with Firebird about 4 to 5 months ago, so things might have changed by now. The fact
was that for Firebird's driver to work, you need a jta-spec1_0_1.jar and connector.jar as
well. From your error it is probably the absence of the latter. I'm not sure where to find
it or whether it is still needed by the current driver version, but if you have not try it,
it's worth a try. If you can't find it, I can email them to you.

Regards,
Edison