cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: sendMail sample not working for Cocoon2.1M2...
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:41:41 GMT
On 24.Jun.2003 -- 10:00 AM, Yan, Charlene wrote:
> Chris,
>
> Looks like that to field is not changed in the logs.  I hope this email is going to go
through.  After the send, the same page comes up.

Charlene, I have send a direct reply yesterday. In short, I cannot
reproduce this with a clean cvs checkout. The problem appear to be a
request parameter not getting through -- sendmail is never invoked.
Please update and try again with a fresh & clean version.

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de