cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Morten Ludvigsen <morten_2ps...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: clob import: best practice?
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:14:38 GMT

> Ditto using the sql transformer. Drats!

I actually was looking at the same problem a couple of days ago. It turns out that the SQL
transformer has code that should detect XML automatically. However there has been an error
that
meant that the XML parser never got instatiated, and that XML was therefore never detected.
This
has been corrected in version 1.6 (2003/06/11 00:28:31) of SQLTransformer.java. I have not
tested
this yet so I don't know if it works, but the code looks reasonable to me :-)

HTH.

Morten Ludvigsen