cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Vennera <mike_venn...@yahoo.com>
Subject XSLTC problem with IBM WebSphere
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:21:37 GMT
I running some pretty large XSLT transformations
through Cocoon and want to use XSLTC for the
performance boost. No problem getting it to work in
Tomcat. I dropped the xsltc.jar from the Xalan distro
in WEB-INF/lib and added the following to the sitemap:

    <map:transformer name="xsltc"
logger="sitemap.transformer.xslt"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer"
pool-max="32" pool-min="16" pool-grow="4">

<use-request-parameters>false</use-request-parameters>

<use-browser-capabilities-db>false</use-browser-capabilities-db>

<xslt-processor-role>org.apache.cocoon.components.xslt.XSLTProcessor/XSLTC</xslt-processor-role>
    </map:transformer>

I then used transformers with type="xsltc" and it
worked like a charm.

When I moved my Cocoon app to WebSphere 4.0, XSLTC
wouldn't work. I keep getting a message that the
processor can't find the hint for xsltc...

Any suggestions or ideas?