cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ali Mesbah <...@West.NL>
Subject internal pipeline
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 08:56:11 GMT

Hi all,
I have a problem and don't know if it is a bug in Cocoon or if I'm doing
something wrong.

What I have is a pipeline which transforms an XML (source) file into an XSLT
(target) stylesheet:

<map:match pattern="xms/test">
  <map:generate src="xms/resources/combined.xml"/>
  <map:transform src="xms/styles/Meta_output.xsl"/>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

now I'd like to use the output as the source of another pipeline:

<map:match pattern="view/*">
  <map:generate src="xms/resources/{1}.xml"/>
  <map:transform src="cocoon:/xms/test"/>
  <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

I don't get any errors but the HTML output of the "view" pipeline is not the
expected (I have checked the output of the first pipeline and that is correct. I
assume it has something to do with the way I use "cocoon:/..." as the source of
the second transformer). Any ideas?

Thanks,

--
-- Ali Mesbah, West Consulting B.V., www.west.nl, +31 15 2191600