cocoon-users mailing list archives

From mathias.wieg...@student.uni-ulm.de
Subject extracting xml-code out of a relational database
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:04:16 GMT
*sorry, that I wrote this Email again to the mailing-list. But because of my
fault, my question seems to be answerde ("re:" in subject)...*

Hi,
I'm trying to get xml-code out of a relational database (MySQL). The code ist
stored in a TextField. I made a test table like:

id  |   xml
1     <test>this is a test</test>

I'm using Cocoon 2.1m2. I tried to use a logicsheet with esql and its
"<esql:get-xml>" but I'm getting only undefined errors when trying to access the
data of the text field. When using "<esql:get-string>", e.g. "<" is becoming "&lt;"
Is there any way (better: with the SQL-Transformer) to get the result I want?

Thank You!!
Mat