cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vermolen, J.C.M.C." <J.C.M.C.Vermo...@tue.nl>
Subject Oracle Database Authentication
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 13:20:01 GMT
Hi,

Recently I've been trying to use Cocoon 2.0.4 to develop a webapplication
that connects to an Oracle 9 database.(I'm doing this in light of my
internship.) I've gotten it to work without too many problems. I wanted to
take my idea a step further and create a system that let's a user
dynamically logon to the system. His/her username and password are used to
connect to the Oracle database using Oracle's own authentication function.
The user enters this information on a login form. And there my problem
starts.

I can't seem to get an idea of how to accomplish this. I don't want to make
a list of users in a cocoon related file. I simply want to authenticate the
user via the Oracle database using the input that the user gives the system
in the login form. How would I do this?

Regards,

Han Vermolen