cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Konstantin Piroumian" <kpiroum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using I18nTransformer without catalogue
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 07:34:32 GMT
From: "Alex Romayev" <romayev@yahoo.com>

> Hi,
>
> Is is actually possible to use I18nTransformer without
> having to specify the catalogue-name and
> catalogue-location parameters?

AFAIK, not yet, because of this lines in I18nTransformer code:

893:     public void configure(Configuration conf) throws
ConfigurationException {
894:        if (factory == null) {
895:            throw new ConfigurationException("BundleFactory component is
not found.");
896:        }

you can try to remove this check and add other checks to avoid NPE.

> Why? Because I'm only using i18n:when and i18n:date
> tags.  At the moment I'm having to create the "dummy"
> message files.

Yes, I see. If the above method works then please post a patch to Bugzilla.

Regards,
  Konstantin