cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Konstantin Piroumian" <kpiroum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: i18n
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 06:13:44 GMT
Take a look at i18n transformer configuration in your sitemap. Probably it defines the 'untranslated-text'
parameter which is used instead of the key value.

-- Konstantin
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kavitha Ramesh
  To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 18:30
  Subject: i18n

  Hi,

  I read the following in a documentation:

  untranslated-text: text used for untranslated keys (default is to output the key name).

  But when I dont have translations in my messages.xml, i get something like "untranslated-text".Actually
it should display the key name.I use IBM Websphere 4.0 with Cocoon 2.0.
  If someone has any solutions pls tell me.

  Regards
  Kavitha Ramesh.