cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Anna Afonchenko" <a...@ubaccess.com>
Subject Pass parameter to a transformer
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:25:37 GMT
Hi all.
I have written my own transformer, that gets in an XML file as a parameter.
If I declare the parameter in the transformers bit:

<map:transformer name="xsl5complete" src="com.ubaccess.xsl5.cocoon.XSL5Transformer">
    <parameter name="xsl5" value="xsl5new.xml"/>
</map:transformer>

and then call it in the pipeline:
<map:transform type="xsl5complete"/>

it works fine.
But I wnat to pass the XMLfile name dynamically, and not when I declare the transformer, e.g.,
I want something like:

<map:transformer name="xsl5complete" src="com.ubaccess.xsl5.cocoon.XSL5Transformer"/>

<map:transform type="xsl5complete">
    <parameter name="xsl5" value="xsl5new.xml"/>
</map:transform>

But this doesn't work.
How can I pass a dynamic parameter to my transformer, and what am I doing wrong here?

Thank you very much for your help.

Anna