cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Shinji Suzuki <shinj...@hat.hi-ho.ne.jp>
Subject Getting at file system location of a sitemap.xmap
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 08:45:51 GMT
Hi.
In my attempt of writing a reader component, I want
my reader write to a file that stays in the same directory as
the sitemap from which the said component is instantiated,
putting aside legitimacy of doing such. (I am trying to implement
my own caching as I want to impose cetrain directory hierarchy
in the cache.)
For reading, I guess I can use resolver.resolveURI(), giving
it a relative path, in setup() method and use returned Source
for reading.  But I can't find out an equivalent scheme for writing.
Any help and pointer to information is appreciated.

-shinji