cocoon-users mailing list archives

From morten svanæs <mor...@web-som-virker.no>
Subject Encoding problems in flowscript
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 20:56:41 GMT
Hi,
I'm having trouble with the enconding in a flowscript, when
I submit data in a form it gets escaped internaly in the flow
script, so if I try to get back data that has some norwegian
characters in them they get misinterpreted. All my documents
have UTF-8 enconding and headers, my serialzers in the
sitemap also have encoding parameters set to UTF-8.
My modeldata is correctly inserted into the forms, but as
soon as I submit the norwegian characters are misinterpred.

My language of choice in the flowscript is javascript.
I'm running the 2.1-m2 with tomcat 4.1.24 with
j2se 1.4.1_02-b06 on winXP

Regards
Morten Svanæs