cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stephan Kassanke" <kassanke.n...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [HELP]XSL to PDF graphics
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:10:33 GMT
Michael Plumb wrote:
> I am attempting to convert An XSL:FO and XML file to a PDF output.  I
> can currently get the text to work just fine.  But I am unable to get
> the graphics I have within my XSL file to convert over as well.  I am
> left with a PDF page of Text with holes where the graphics should be.
> Could you please send me the SITEMAP line of code to fix this
> problem, or tell me another way to remedy it.  Thank you.

Hi Michael,

thi sis most likely not a problem of the sitemap but of FOP (the PDF
renderer). If I remember correctly FOP does not like relative references to
an image. Just make the references explicit
(http://www.somewhere.com/myimage.jpg) and it should be working. There are
certainly more elegant ways to deal with this problem, but you can find the
problem source this way rather quickly.

best regards,

Stephan