cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Conal Tuohy" <con...@paradise.net.nz>
Subject RE: looking for docs for LuceneIndexTransformer
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 07:02:28 GMT
Conal Tuohy wrote:

> I've had some problems with generating a Lucene index using
> an XSP based on the sample, and while I was trying to debug
> the problems I found the LuceneIndexTransformer which is not
> documented anywhere I can see. Can anyone explain how it is
> supposed to work?

... then I saw the code had "//FIXME: Write Documentation" :-)

I've read the source code and started documenting the LuceneIndexTransformer
on the Wiki. I will play with it and get it working and revise the
documentation.

It looks like the transformer will create an index without having to crawl
the site, using the http protocol. I've had some problems with the crawler,
so this would be very handy for me straight away! ;-)

Con