cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Newbie needs help
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 15:06:39 GMT
Fastest way is to read someone else's worked example ;-)
Look on the Cocoon site for the Tutorials page (or your
own machine if you have extracted a local copy) and
see the links to Leigh Dodds's excellent introductions
to this subject (speaking from personal experience).
[plus there's another at cocooncenter.de]

You may need to ask more specific questions around
chart creation - not sure what/how you planning here?

>>> sbennet00@attbi.com 22/05/2003 04:58:34 >>>
Need to know what entries to include in the sitemap to do the following.

(1) SQL query to fetch data.
(2) Use data from SQL query as data for a chart.
(3) Include the chart on an HTML page or PDF file.

I realize I need separate pipelines for the HTML and PDF, but how do I do the rest of this
stuff? Thanks.

steve

believed to be clean.