cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: DITA and Cocoon content
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 09:26:29 GMT
Ryan

Was there any followup on this?

Thanks
Derek

>>> rhoegg@isisnetworks.net 10/04/2003 09:35:08 >>>
Alright, I'm still agonizing over content representation and I think I

am comfortable with DITA now.

I pinged the DITA newsgroup about using it for business content, and
got
a very nice response. I am now thinking about reworking the cocoon
document format as a DITA specialization.

Before I walk down that path, I wanted to see if anyone here has
specialized a DITA topic for use as a web content vocabulary.

Anyone?

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks