cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Sexton <jsex...@odshp.com>
Subject Re: esql stored procedure problem
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 19:45:14 GMT

I'm down to retreiving the results like this:

<esql:call-results>
    <esql:results>
      <esql:row-results>
        <esql:get-string column="MyColumnName"/>
      </esql:row-results>
    </esql:results>
</esql:call-results>

This throws:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in
ServerPagesGenerator.generate():
org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException: Error getting ascii
data for column MyColumnName

I've guessed at every combination and tried everything I can think of.
Maybe there's still some issues with calling stored procedures instead of
plain SQL.

It's too bad, I can tell it is calling the procedure.  There's just no way
to collect the selected results.