cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Sexton <jsex...@odshp.com>
Subject Re: esql stored procedure problem - spoke too soon
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 17:39:34 GMT

<esql:call>
  exec provDetail(
    <esql:parameter direction="in" type="Int"><xsp:expr>pkInt</xsp:expr></esql:parameter>,
    <esql:parameter direction="in" type="String"><xsp:expr>ciString</xsp:expr></esql:parameter>,
    <esql:parameter direction="in" type="String"><xsp:expr>prString</xsp:expr></esql:parameter>
  )
</esql:call>

I thought this was working because I could tell it was trying the call; I
was getting a permission error from the database server.  Fixing that, I
starting getting this error:

 SQL Exception: JZ0SB: Parameter index out of range: 0.

I can't see where this is happening.  The generated java looks ok (to me).
It sets parameter 1, 2 and 3 not zero.

Any ideas?  Is there a syntax for setting the number of parameters?
Maybe it's jConnect specific...

Thanks