cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher Painter-Wakefield" <paint...@mc.duke.edu>
Subject Re: esql stored procedure problem - solved!
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 17:24:25 GMT

aha, I wondered if you had read that part.  Glad you got it working.

-Christopher

                      Jeff Sexton

                      <jsexton@odshp.co        To:       cocoon-users@xml.apache.org

                      m>                       cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: esql stored procedure problem
- solved!
                      05/02/2003 01:13

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      cocoon-users

On Fri, 2 May 2003, Christopher Painter-Wakefield wrote:
> You seem to have an unmatched curly brace at the end of your call
> statement, and an unmatched parenthesis at the beginning of your call
> statement.

Opps, you're right.

And it turns out that the {} shouldn't be there at all and there should be
commas.  This seems to work:

<esql:call>
  exec provDetail(
    <esql:parameter direction="in" type
="Int"><xsp:expr>pkInt</xsp:expr></esql:parameter>,
    <esql:parameter direction="in" type
="String"><xsp:expr>ciString</xsp:expr></esql:parameter>,
    <esql:parameter direction="in" type
="String"><xsp:expr>prString</xsp:expr></esql:parameter>
  )
</esql:call>

Thanks!