cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ines Robbers <robb...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>
Subject Antwort: file upload
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 08:47:12 GMT

Hi Mafred,
after I set teh param-value to true I get an error message when
accessing http://localhost:8080/cocoon/ type
Status report
 /cocoon/
 The requested resource (/cocoon/) is not available.

                      Manfred.Morgner@t

                      elekurs.com               An:      cocoon-users@xml.apache.org

                                                Kopie:   (Blindkopie: Ines Robbers/CeDiS/FU-Berlin/DE)

                      14.05.2003 10:29          Thema:   Antwort: file upload

                      Bitte antworten

                      an cocoon-users

Hi Ines,

what do you mean with "nothings work anymore" ? Any deeper description
of
what happens or what is displayed in which situation after activating
the
upload-option?

greetings,
Manfred.

|         |           Ines Robbers     |
|         |           <robbers@cedis.fu|
|         |           -berlin.de>      |
|         |           14.05.03 09:50   |
|         |           Bitte antworten  |
|         |           an cocoon-users  |

  |       An:       cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  |
  |       Kopie:
  |
  |       Thema:    file upload

Hi,
how do I enable the file upload in web.xml?
When I set

<init-param>
      <param-name>enable-uploads</param-name>
      <param-value>false</param-value>