cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "I-Lin Kuo" <ikuoi...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: the url cannot be null
Date Fri, 30 May 2003 15:44:16 GMT
>I think you are missing
>	<sql:use-connection>connection-name</sql:use-connection>
>in testSQL.xml

Thanks for the suggestion but that's not it. I don't need to specify that in
testSQL.xml if I supply it as a parameter to the SQLTransformer in the
pipeline as I've done. Besides, it's the same file in both cases, but one
runs and the other doesn't.

I did a little more searching and found the following on
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=UnderstandingCocoonMounts

"Components
Inheritance of components have been a little problem between some versions
of Cocoon, it's now solved. But after experience, it's not so bad to keep
the components you need in each sitemap, especially to have your own names
for generators or transformers, and be able to move your app under any other
sitemap, or put it directly as root."

So, maybe it's my SQLTransformer that's not being inherited in my
subsitemap?

I-Lin Kuo, Ann Arbor, MI
Macromedia Certified ColdFusion 5.0 Advanced Developer
Sun Certified Java 2 Programmer
Ann Arbor Java Users Group (http://www.aajug.org)