cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marco Rolappe" <m_rola...@web.de>
Subject AW: input type="field"
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 12:09:01 GMT
hi lionel,

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

at least an easy way, I guess.

> Is there a generator which get the value from the input.

there is a generator (StreamGenerator) that does something similar for xml
files; it generates events from XML files POSTed to it.

> Is requestgenerator able to do that ?

no. the request generator generates an XML representation of the incoming
request.

have a look at the StreamGenerator and the PostInputStream
(org.apache.cocoon.util.PostInputStream).

I'd write a Reader that uses the PostInputStream to receive the content,
then saves that file and sends an according response (200 OK etc.).