cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kogan Irina <Irina.Ko...@mchp.siemens.de>
Subject File upload in cocoon: org.apache.cocoon.components.request.multi part.FilePart is missing.
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 14:57:54 GMT
Hello all,

I am trying to upload a file using Cocoon, as
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FileUploadWithAction suggests.
However, for some reason
org.apache.cocoon.components.request.multipart.FilePart (to be imported to
my UploadTest) is not in any of the jars files in the
\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.24-LE-jdk14\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF\lib directory.  (I
would assume it should be in cocoon-2.1-M1.jar, since
org.apache.cocoon.components is there, but it is not there.)  Does anybody
know where I can get this package?

In the http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/installing/jars.html, they are talking
about the optional jar file for servlet upload support.  Do I need that or a
special build target (a parameter for "built.bat" for ant) to get upload
support?

Does anybody know how to insert upload into the 2.1 build process or with
what class the old one has been replaced?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Irina.