cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kogan Irina <Irina.Ko...@mchp.siemens.de>
Subject RE: Authentication framework: SQL question.
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 08:52:22 GMT
Hi,

Thank you very much for your answer, but the file foo.html is not available
on localhost:8080, so I do not think I understand what you meant (and
therefore my problem is still not solved).  Could you please explain?
Thanks again!

Have a good day!

Irina.

P.S. If somebody else is on-line and knows the solution to my problem, could
you please send me an e-mail.  Thanks!!!