cocoon-users mailing list archives

From DURDINA Michal <durd...@asset.sk>
Subject How to access sourceResolver in action configure() method
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 17:09:03 GMT
Hello!
I am using own ConfigurableComposerAction and I have problem with loading
configuration from external file (from filesystem). In act() method, I would
use SourceResolver parameter passed to this method, but in configure()
method I do not know where should I get the source resolver from.

I am using Cocoon 2.0.4 with compiled sitemap, thus I cannot use this:

  public void compose(ComponentManager manager) throws ComponentException {
        this.manager = manager;
        this.resolver = (SourceResolver)manager.lookup(SourceResolver.ROLE);
    }

Thank you for your help,
Michal