cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Albert Cervera Areny" <informa...@sedifa.com>
Subject Re: /var/cache/tomcat deleted and now get error
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 16:33:10 GMT
I eventualy was able to solve the problem and I suppose it is tomcat
related. I added the /var/cache/tomcat/modules.properties file from
another computer and it worked smoothly.



> Hi,
>   I couldn't make cocoon realize I had changed the sitemap file though I
> had persistent cache disabled and had reestarted tomcat, so I found the
> /var/cache/tomcat directory and I deleted everything :) Then it worked
> but kept on caching things and I've tried to delete the
> /var/cache/tomcat directory itself. As it gives me an error I tried to
> create it again but it no longer works...
>
> How can I get it up'n'running again?
>
>
>
> type fatal
>
> message Language Exception
>
> description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not load
> class for program 'org/apache/cocoon/www/ sitemap_xmap' due to a
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap
>
> sender org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
>
> source Cocoon servlet
>
> stack-trace
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not load
> class for program 'org/apache/cocoon/www/sitemap_xmap' due to a
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap
> at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.createResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:335)
> at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:291)
> at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:270)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not load
> class for program 'org/apache/cocoon/www/sitemap_xmap' due to a
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap
> at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.java.JavaLanguage.loadProgram(JavaLanguage.java:186)
> at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.CompiledProgrammingLanguage.load(CompiledProgrammingLanguage.java:201)
> at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.generateResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:383)
> at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.createResource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:328)
> at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:291)
> at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:270)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: cocoon-users-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org
>
>
>


Albert Cervera Areny
Dept. Informàtica Sedifa, S.L.

Av. Can Bordoll, 149
08202 - Sabadell (Barcelona)
Tel. 93 715 51 11


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: cocoon-users-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org


Mime
View raw message