cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: Unusual Error
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 17:37:30 GMT
It looks like you are using jdk 1.4?  Make sure you have followed
all the "endorsed" dir instructions for 1.4 and move xsltc.jar over as
well.  Make sure you delete any existing jars from the endorsed dir.

If that doesn't work, you may need to either revert or upgrade the
xalan jar - see the recent discussions about this on users and dev.

Geoff