cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: RH Linux 9 setup
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 11:26:43 GMT
What is in $TOMCAT_HOME/common/endorsed now?  If you simply copy
them over, there could be older versions of the jars that
take precedence because the classloader finds them first.  This
error is absolutely related to the endorsed directory, and
getting it right will fix it.

Send ls -l $TOMCAT_HOME/common/endorsed here and I'll let you know.

You may also need xsltc as Antonio has pointed out.

Geoff