cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Kavanagh <...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.4 scheduler
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 02:54:07 GMT
Tony,
I needed one also and took a few days to write a generic task mechanism
based heavily on the Avalon stuff (that Cocoon uses). It has its own
.xconf file and can fire off timed tasks (periodic and cron type). Tasks
can also be triggered from an action or another task. My task manager is
an avalon component, so it is set up in the cocoon.xconf file. Several
projects at work are using it right now. It might be something we could
donate to the community.

David