cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: I have a Broken Pipe - Except it works
Date Sat, 24 May 2003 20:35:04 GMT
JD Daniels wrote:

> No svg in my pdf. So I am looking at a fop problem?

Not necessarily. After a second look it seems the exception
is more likely caused by the tomcat client, which I suppose
is an Apache HTTP server. If you serve directly from Tomcat
to the browser, it may be possible that some browser component
hung up uinexpectedly, although this shouldn't cause a brokem
pipe. There's also a chanceit waas just a network fluke.
Finally, there is IEx' multiple invocation problem
(e.g. http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html#iex-servlet-multiple)

Can you reproduce the exeption systematically? Does it happen
if you download to file in the browser, and if you use another
browser (Moz instead off IEx)?

J.Pietschmann