cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: showing XHTML from a database
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 21:34:48 GMT
Unfortunately it works in current Cocoon versions, but it should not be
used in general. For more information on the problems with
disable-output-escaping have a look into XSLT Faq
(http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/N2215.html) or the archives
(http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/).

Dale Frye wrote:
> I'm confused by this. It worked fine for me in 2.1M1. I used it to fix
> the Pet Store example.

What's was/is the problem with the PetStore?

Joerg