cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lajos <la...@galatea.com>
Subject Re: integrate jsp into cocoon newbie question
Date Sun, 18 May 2003 23:22:00 GMT
Hi Steve -

If you just want to use JSPs without any transformation, then use the
JSPReader ( <map:read type="jsp" src="myjsp.jsp"/> ). Have you tried that?

Regards,

Lajos

Hubert Holtz wrote:
> Hy all,
>
> I try to use a jsp file inside cocoon. (2.03 on tomcat 4.1.24)
> So far I did the following:
>
> added this to my sitemap:
>
> <map:generator label="content,data" name="jsp" src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.JspGenerator"/>
> <map:reader name="jsp" src="org.apache.cocoon.reading.JSPReader"/>
>

> <map:match pattern="*.jsp">
> 		<map:generate src="jsp/{1}.jsp" type="jsp"/>
> 		<map:serialize type="html"/>
> </map:match>
>
> At the moment I don't want to transform it by a stylesheet, or do I have to do that to
make it work?
> I just want to link to a jsp page which handles some formular things.
>
> What do I have to do to integrate it in Cocoon and not just link it (but how the first
works would also be a good start)?

> If I use the above sitemap I get an error:
>

> message ServletException in JspGenerator.generate()
>
> description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: ServletException in JspGenerator.generate()
>
> sender org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
>
> source Cocoon servlet
>
> stack-trace
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: ServletException in JspGenerator.generate()
> 	at org.apache.cocoon.generation.JspGenerator.generate(JspGenerator.java:133)
>
> What does that mean?
>

> Sorry for so much question, but I have no clue what to do.
>
> Regards
> Steve

                    Lajos Moczar
     Open Source Support, Consulting and Training
             Cocoon Developer's Handbook
  (www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672322579)

      http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL