cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ferenc Kiraly <ferenc.kir...@mobitel.si>
Subject how do I get SourceWritingTransformer to work
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 10:24:46 GMT
	Hi!

I cannot get source writing transformer to work in cocoon 2.0.5-dev.
Here is my pipleine:

       <map:match pattern="test">
	<map:generate type="serverpages" src="content/test.xsp"/>
	<map:transform type="write-source"/>
	<map:serialize type="xml"/>
       </map:match>

and here is the relevant part of test.xsp:

       <source:write>
       <source:source>context:/ppsadmin/volatile/my.xml</source:source>
       <source:fragment><page>
         <title>Hello World</title>
           <content>
           </content>
       </page></source:fragment>
       </source:write>

The error reported is:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in
ServerPagesGenerator.generate(): java.lang.RuntimeException: Errors in XSLT
transformation: Fatal: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Cannot get 'xml'
serializer

Any ideas?

	feri.