cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Cocoon at Jax2003
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 09:23:08 GMT
Alexander,

> I was very positively astonished to see, that the Cocoon documentation
> today is nearly excellent, some points might be still missing
> (internationalization in sitemap components, a clean description of
> CLI) but mainly it is very good, and Cocoon hence becomes very usuful
> by this developments.

As regards the CLI, for 2.0.4, see the Wiki at:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CommandLine
It's complicated, but it should help.

As regards 2.1 CLI, there's no real docs for it yet. I'm working on some more
changes at the moment. When I've got them working, I'll create another Wiki page
explaining it all in detail. If you want to know more now, feel free to ask.

Regards, Upayavira