cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Schatten <ala...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: "path" problem; difficult to describe in one subject line ;-)
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 16:06:51 GMT
!!thank you very much for this great solution!!

I had already some similar idea, but I had problems I could not solve;
e.g. I did not come to the idea to call the recursive template from the
variable... and finally thought into the wrong direction and stuck...

just one very brief and unimportant coomment:

Andreas Hartmann wrote:

>   </map:parameter name="url" value="{1}.html">

this {1}.html is not necessary, {1} should be enough.

maybe one could add this to the cocoon docs/examples, because I believe,
that this is a great solution that could help many others,

thanks

alex