cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Charles Yates <ceya...@stanford.edu>
Subject Re: Uncomment doctype declaration
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 16:14:00 GMT
Yes, I cut and pasted your stylesheet and used the following xml and it
worked in cocoon 2.1-M2 no problem.  Try using xalan instead of saxon.

<!--<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">-->
<test/>

output from cocoon:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>