cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: Cocoon and security
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 16:26:49 GMT
Stephan Michels wrote:
> On Tue, 13 May 2003, Chris Pratt wrote:
>

>>Am I missing something....all I want to do is check who is loged in at the
>>start of the site and then send them to one of two places.
>>
>>is the user name sent as a parameter? then i could check that.
>>
>>but this all seems too hard?
>

> As I said, a simple selector should fulfill your needs.

<snip/>

> If you want the username instead, test for request.getUserPrincipal()

Which can be accessed through {request:getUserPrincipal}
There's no selector to use with InputModules, but some Matchers
are shipped that can be configured to use them. It's not as nice
as a selector but can be used for similar purposes.

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de