cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [xsl] How to get the Browser URL within XSL?
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 14:55:37 GMT
I believe that Cocoon has a Xalan Extension for the HttpServletRequest
request object somewhere within it. you should be able to access the
request object by using it.

I wrote a similar extesion for Saxon. I'd like to see information on one
for Xalan as well.

-Mark

Hubert Holtz wrote:
> Hy all,
>
> First of all I do not know if this is a pure xsl or cocoon question so i mail it to both
lists.

> I know I can access the request parameters of the url in xsl using the xsl-with-parameters
type in my sitemap,
> but how can I get the whole URL string in xsl.
>
> The reason why I need to get this, is that I have the following URL structure:
>
> http://www.somwhere.de/test/program.html?id=300&lang=ger
>
> and I want to change the lang value to another value (eng i.e.) by clicking on my flag
symbol, the problem is that I don't know
!