cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Charles Yates <ceya...@stanford.edu>
Subject Re: roll your own serializer
Date Sun, 11 May 2003 17:35:35 GMT
    I'm not sure what you mean by 'used entirely as a parameter format
structure'.  Could you explain that more?  Anyway, unless I am mistaken
the answer to your question is no.  As I understand it serializers
contract is just to turn SAX events into a character stream and set a
mime type.  Any tweaking of the events should be occuring in a
transformer.  Maybe you should roll your own transformer?

Charles