cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ferenc Kiraly <ferenc.kir...@mobitel.si>
Subject Re: write-source
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 06:34:47 GMT
	Hi!

Thanks for the response. I did follow the examples in the scratchpad
and they don't work for me. They seem to be using an older version
SourceWritingTransformer. They expect the source to be given with
the "src" attribute of the <source:write/> tag, whereas the
current version in 2.0.5-dev expects a <source:source/> tag.

Im an not specifying a serializer for the SourceWritingTransformer,
relying on sensible defaults. But .... Im stuck. I would hate to
have to code everything in Java, when SourceWritingTransformer would
do the job for me.

	feri.